Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Börsenspiel BETA. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017, 01:25

Wholesale Jerseys USA

"For me, the biggest area of improvement has been playing the game faster. I have been trying to avoid taking sacks. You watch NFL games, and nobody is blocking anybody. The quarterbacks are making big-time plays. They are doing it under pressure. Toward the end of last season, I started to get that feeling. Now,Cheap Jerseys League, I am starting to play the game mentally fast."
"Coach is going to make a good decision," said Etling, who passed for 485 yards and four touchdowns in a 2013 season-ending loss at Indiana. "We have a room full of quarterbacks who could successfully do the job. When it is all said and done, I think we will have the right person under center.
Hazell would like to see how all three perform in live action,Wholesale Jerseys, but he's not willing to risk injuries this early in the season.
Etling, who grew up in Terre Haute, Indiana,Wholesale China Jerseys, said he welcomed the challenge Appleby and Blough pose. A year ago, Etling started the season as the backup to Rob Henry, but relieved Henry in a non-league game and held onto the job for the rest of the season.
Another year of competition, Etling said, should make him even better.
WEST LAFAYETEE, Ind. (AP)