Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017, 00:27

Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys 5002

"We come in. We have a Gatorade. We talk," Payton said. "Then we get a cheeseburger and we get on the plane."
Veteran safety Roman Harper, who was part of Payton's first draft class in New Orleans, said he expects Payton "to be here and to continue to lead this organization in the right direction like he's done the previous 11 years."
He went on to emphasize that the reason he often allows speculation to fester is because he does not want to dignify with responses those reports he views as incorrect and based on unaccountable,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018, unnamed sources.
Firing Payton now could cost in excess of $30 million in the absence of a buyout agreement, but coaches also can be traded. And there are coaching vacancies this offseason, including with the Los Angeles Rams.
"I plan on finishing my career here,Wholesale Jerseys," Payton said last Jan. 6 . "I'll be here as long as they'll have me."
Payton did wind up acknowledging that he met with Loomis, but stressed that the pair have met after every game since his hiring in 2006