Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 16. Oktober 2017, 20:32

Cheap NFL Jerseys China 7277

The Jets could be down another starter on Sunday with left tackle Ryan Clady questionable because of an ailing shoulder. He has been playing through the injury for a few weeks but will likely be a game-time decision for coach Todd Bowles.
Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson is questionable with a sore ankle that kept him out of last week's game. He was limited Thursday and Friday after sitting out Wednesday. Bowles said he will be a game-time decision.
The New York Jets center is doubtful to play Sunday against the Cleveland Browns because of a sprained ankle.
Giacomini missed all of training camp with a back injury and returned to practice last week after missing the first six games,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, per NFL rules for players on reserve-PUP. Giacomini, who started every game the last two seasons for the Jets, recently said he felt ready to play.
With Ryan Fitzpatrick back as the starting quarterback after being benched and Geno Smith out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL, the focus turned to the backups.
Linebackers Darron Lee (ankle) and Bruce Carter (quadriceps) have already been ruled out for the game,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale. Cornerback Buster Skrine (knee) and tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins (ankle) are doubtful.
"Obviously, it's huge shoes to fill," Johnson said Friday. "I've just got to go out there and try to play my game,Wholesale Jerseys Online, and make sure all five of us (linemen) play well, and we play well as an offense and win."
"We haven't made a decision on it,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Bowles said. "If (Qvale) can't play,cheap jerseys, we have to wait and see how Clady is feeling."
"It's a matter of me just telling the coaches at this point," Bowles said, before adding: "Both of them are ready to play."
But Bowles refused to announce who the No. 2 quarterback